How do we prepare for Newborn JC Jane's.

One month before I came, I, dad, and mom were drive to mall for a shopping. Our ultimate checklist for newborn are the following;

My clothing

  • Pink baby pillow (we prefer pink because JC Jane is a girl) 
  • White baby nightgowns
  • Pink baby sleepers (she's a baby girl)
  • White of long pajama for infant
  • White newborn bonnet to keep her head warm
  • White socks to keep her little toes warm
  • White mittens keep her from scrathing
  • Laundry detergent for infants

On her clothing we prefer white to easily distinguish foriegn object or insect near her.

My Blanket

  • White Large cotton blankets
  • White receiving blanket

My Formula Feeding

  • Bibs (we prefer variety of color for baby JC)
  • Burp cloths
  • Four ounce and Eight ounce feeding bottles comes with a nipples
  • Bottle and nipple brush
  • Formula for 0 to 6 months


My Baby Hygiene

  • Disposable diapers
  • Disposable baby wipes
  • Plastic newborn tub
  • Cotton hooded towels
  • Baby soap


My Sleeping Kit 

  • Waterproof pads to place under baby
  • Light comforter (keep away from baby's head)
  • Sleep sack


My Tour and other necessity
  • Stroller
  • Infant car seat
  • Infant thermometer


Mga Komento

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

SRA Verbal Form Test

Effect of Xylogel Oral Gel to Teething Baby

How to renew drivers license Non-Professional and Professional