Fixing Bad Car Alarm

Nowadays, most car comes with anti-theft technology, and the least specs are car alarm. Usually, it bundled with keyless entry, so a disabled or not functioning car alarm system may also disable the keyless entry feature in your car.

Last-night, my old 1998 Toyota Corolla alarm went off. I scan the corolla manual and I discovered that Toyota fuse might fried and its located on the steering wheel block.

Get my tools on the trunk, open the fuse box, take off two blown 15 amps fuse, and change with a new one. It cost quarter for two or 60 pesos for 3 pcs.

Mga Komento

  1. My car alarm recently went bad also. I fixed it on my own as i have been fixing cars, nearly my whole life. However, it was not as easy as i thought it was going to be so i ended up searching the internet for more information and after doing it stumbled upon this blog post. I am glad you were able to fix it.

    Earl Mark @ Eastway Lock

    TumugonBurahin
  2. My car alarm recently went bad also. I fixed it on my own as i have been fixing cars, nearly my whole life. However, it was not as easy as i thought it was going to be so i ended up searching the internet for more information and after doing it stumbled upon this blog post. I am glad you were able to fix it.

    Earl Mark @ Eastway Lock

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

SRA Verbal Form Test

Effect of Xylogel Oral Gel to Teething Baby

How to renew drivers license Non-Professional and Professional