Vehicle's Extreme Operating Conditions IF YOU...


You'll be wandering by now if I asked you "what makes a vehicle to operate in an extreme condition?" For the first time car owner and drivers, they would say that an extreme driving condition for a car, is when a driver accelerate the vehicle in no time and overload it every time. Some even told me when you drive fast in very high revs. So I once again I ask question, "would you people drive your vehicle in an extreme condition?" And one of them said seldom, because I only use my car to drive my kids for school which is just a meter away from home and going to work, take note for a traffic, so I drive in a low speed better to reach 40kph on my reading.   

List of Extreme Driving Conditions

So what pushes a vehicle to operate in an extreme condition. Base on my research and good talk with expert technicians, most of them agreed that driver hurt their vehicle or pushes it to extreme conditions if; 
Driver makes lot of stop-and-go city driving that usually happen during rush hour
Driver often make a lot of short trips 
Driver leave the car parked long enough to have your engine cool down and start again best example when shopping.
Driver don't often get up to high speeds on a highway due with speed limits
Drive in very hot weather, like summer.
Drive with lot of blowing dust or dirt
Tow or haul heavy loads often

So with no exemptions, with or without knowing we push our vehicle to operate extremely everyday.

Does speed matters?

If you often drive like grandma, your engine rarely gets enough high temperature to vaporized water that built in the crankcase which ends up forming sludge in your engine. So if you have a chance, don't hesitate to unlock some horse power and put rpm to maximum. 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

SRA Verbal Form Test

Effect of Xylogel Oral Gel to Teething Baby

How to renew drivers license Non-Professional and Professional