Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Wax Review

I leave my car outside under the sun and rain without a car cover. With Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Wax that I actually applied with a paint roller, then buffed with an orbital and wipe down with a micro fiber towel. Car looks awesome! I do this every 6 months though it says it last 12 months. I also apply it to clean and shine my dashboard surface.

It featuring an easy-on, easy-off formula and available in both liquid or paste wax.

How to use?

Start with a clean, cool-to-the-touch vehicle. Do not use in direct sunlight.

Apply a small amount of wax to a damp foam applicator or cloth and spread evenly on one section at a time.

Let it dry to a haze, then remove wax and buff gently with a microfiber cloth.





Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

SRA Verbal Form Test

Effect of Xylogel Oral Gel to Teething Baby

How to renew drivers license Non-Professional and Professional